Find out whats happening in Panama City Beach anytime of the year!
Spring Break (March 1 – 31)
- - No possession or consumption of alcohol on the sandy beach.
- - No possession or consumption of alcohol in commercial parking lots or in vehicles.
- - All alcohol sales end at 2 a.m.
- - No loitering in parking lots or on the shoulder of the roadway.
- - No open house parties allowed.
- - No riding on the exterior of vehicles, standing up through the sunroof, etc.
- - No loud music; music heard over 25 feet away is illegal.
- - Overnight scooter rental is not permitted.
- - It is illegal to climb, jump from or throw things from balconies.
- - No metal shovels are allowed on the beach and no holes may be dug deeper than two feet.
- - No illegal drugs & no underage drinking.
- - Please remember the water is closed if double red flags are flying.
UNwineD (March 31 – April 1)
Spend the weekend tasting craft beer, wine, and spirits while sampling cuisine from renowned area chefs and local eateries.
Seabreeze Jazz Festival (April 19 – 23)
This festival combines the top national smooth jazz artists with a full weekend of fun, sun, great beaches, and good times - all on the west end of Panama City Beach...
Spring Motorcycle Rally (May 3 – May 7)
Bikers, vendors and exhibitors descend for Bike Week to share stories, see great bands and live entertainment!