Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
- Q: How old do I have to be to rent condo?
- A: You must be 21 years of age or older to make a reservation for a condo. Some condos have an age limit of 25 years or older. (person making reservation must be present to check in and must remain at the complex).
Q: How can I rent a Condo?
- A: You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 850-563-7866 and a vacation specialist will be glad to help you.
Q: When does my reservations have to be paid by? When i arrive?
A: We require that the reservation be paid in full at least 30 days before your arrival date. This insures there is no problems if you happen to arrive after hours to the complex.
Q: Is booking online secure?
- A: We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you make a reservation. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Q: What types of payments do you accept?
A: Regency Towers accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. We do accept checks for the remainder of the rental balance. If paying by check please make it payable to Regency Towers and address it to 5801 Thomas Dr. Panama City Beach, FL 32408 ATTN: Rental Dept.
Q: What time is check in and check out?
A: Our check in time is anytime after 4:00 p.m. CST and our check out time is 10:00 a.m. CST.
- Q: Can I bring my pet with me?
A: No. Only certified ADA service animals are allowed on the property. If you have any questions please call our main rental office.
- Q: What are the benefits of a vacation condo rental?
- A: Our vacation condos are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation condo" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our condos have full kitchens/washers and dryers. Also located on the property are two large pools and a indoor/outdoor hot tub. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.
Q: Is beach chair service included with my rental?
A: Not all of our condos come with free beach chair service. The condos we manage are individually owned and some owners have chosen to provide a set of beach chairs and an umbrella for the guests who stay in their unit. If a condo comes with free beach service, it is listed in the description of that condo.
Q: Does the condo come furnished?
A: All of our rental condos come fully furnished with everything you need to feel at home. Some other amenities such as hair dryers and specialty coffee maker (keurig's) vary from unit to unit.
Q: Spring Break
A: There is a mandantory securitiy deposit of $500 that will apply for all reservations made from Feburary 26th to April 9th.
Q: Do I need to bring sheets and towels?
A: No. All of the beds will be made with clean, fresh linens. Bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths, bath mats, dish towels and a dish cloth. Bath towels and washcloths are provided for the maximum number of guests. We do not have daily housekeeping service in any of our condos. All units on our program have a washer and dryer so you can launder your towels throughout the week. Our bath towels are not beach towels so please do not take them to the beach. You will need to bring your own beach towels.